As 2019 comes to a close, we at InteliChart are taking a moment to reflect on our success over the past decade. In that time, our Healthy Outcomes® patient engagement platform has become the choice of 28,000 healthcare organizations who engage more than 40 million patients. Today, we integrate with over 30 market-leading EHRs. That’s gratifying for us and our future looks equally bright as we continue to innovate more ways to keep providers connected to their patients outside the visit.
“For the past 10 years, we’ve focused on the healthcare consumer and how to best facilitate their engagement needs as a patient in a manner that benefits both patients and healthcare providers,” said Gary Hamilton, CEO at InteliChart. “It’s clear that patients and providers benefit from a harmonious engagement platform that brings a smart, consistent patient experience whether a patient is scheduling an online appointment, filling out intake forms, responding to a survey, participating in a medication adherence program or reviewing their lab results. Patients and providers require various methods and degrees for engagement, and that’s exactly what we built over the past decade.”
gives today’s healthcare consumers what they want from their
providers: convenience, mobile anytime-access, financial engagement options,
and value. The platform delivers the following engagement
solutions from a single platform that operate in unison with one another:
- Patient Portal – A modern consumer experience that today’s patients expect with a digital representation that reflects a practice’s high standard of care. Schedule appointments, review lab results, complete forms, or review care plans and communicate with care teams – all accessible from our iOS/Android app or any web browser. Integration with 30-plus EHRs and full ONC certification.
- Patient Intake – Digitize any paper form and automate the patient and practice workflows around them. Patients can electronically complete forms from anywhere, whether it’s from the comfort of their own home or on any tablet device at the medical office. Automate the check-in process and upgrade the patient experience associated with patient forms. All completed forms have API mapping back to EHR and PM systems as discreet data updates.
- Patient Survey – Deliver automated surveys to patients via email or text message. Whether managing a provider’s reputation through satisfaction surveys and Google reviews or capturing patient- reported outcomes, acquiring vital patient feedback is simplified. Send patient surveys based on any data criteria, whether it’s clinical, demographic, payer type, or custom. Have access to data for defining survey populations.
- Patient Notify – Automating appointment reminders, communications, and organization announcements has never been easier. With our real-time API integrations, appointment reminders can be sent with confidence and patient confirmations update schedules immediately. All communications can be configured by provider, location, practice or at the enterprise level and can be sent according to each patient’s preference of IVR phone, text, email, or letter.
- Patient Activate – Automate engagement with specific patient populations defined by custom data criteria, such as lab value, medications, diagnosis, procedure, vitals, or visit data. Determine the ideal method to drive engagement to yield the desired patient action or behavior. Examples of campaigns that can be deployed: medication adherence, referral compliance, decrease readmissions, direct home-care initiatives, or any custom campaign. Full API integration with EHRs and PM systems allows near real-time data analysis to determine patient outcome success.
An exclusive focus
Since 2010, InteliChart’s innovation and development efforts have been devoted to patient and consumer engagement and the evolution of our engagement platform. Perfecting the patient experience is not a secondary effort for us – it’s our exclusive focus.
“Our development methods are mainstream and agile, allowing us to bring market trends and user feedback into product with a release cadence of four times a year,” explained Hamilton. “This means providers are able to benefit from product enhancements throughout the year without long, painful delays that create frustrating user experiences.”
Partners in proactive, personal engagement
We appreciate the trust our customers have in us, and we’re proud to be their partner in patient engagement. Here’s what a couple had to say:
“We have been using InteliChart’s Patient Portal for three years now and it’s established a high degree of accountability for providers and patients,” said Alain Delgado, M.D. of Neurology and Neurosurgery Associates in Winter Haven, FL. “Both parties spend less time playing phone tag and patients can reach us directly with secure messages. Everything – from questions, diagnostic test results, or medication refills – is documented on the portal so nothing is lost in translation; there’s no missed communication.”
Brett Brickey, CIO at Tidewater Physicians Multispecialty Group in Virginia, explains why the 220-provider group selected InteliChart to deliver an enhanced patient experience to their patients. “InteliChart’s broad engagement capabilities and deep API integration with our EHR made the decision an easy one,” said Brickey. “Their ability to deliver a solution that meets the high demands of today’s healthcare consumer with a consistent brand and patient experience across all our ambulatory practices will help us as we guide our patients to actively engage in their healthcare.”
In 2020 and for decades to come, InteliChart will continue to empower providers with tools that engage, satisfy, and retain their patients. Our team remains dedicated to bringing best-of-class patient and consumer engagement solutions to fruition.