Patient engagement and population health management are more than buzz words, trends or line items on a meeting agenda – they are actually complementary approaches that work hand-in-hand to improve outcomes and lower costs.
As a leader in the patient engagement space, INTELICHART innovated HealthyOUTCOMES, the platform for engagement to outcomes. Join our educational webinar on Thursday, January 17 at 2:00pm to learn how HealthyOUTCOMES integrates patient engagement and population health management.
In our webinar we’ll discuss why patient engagement is a process, not a product, and detail how Practice Administrators can use patient engagement to support population health management by:
1) complementing manual resources with automated intervention tools that engage and activate patients to manage their health, improving outcomes and driving down costs.
2) effectively defining risk with the right data aggregated from sources such as EHRs, clinical documents, patient generated data and social determinants of health
3) aligning population health management initiatives with value-based-care goals
Additional webinar tips include how to:
• reduce no-shows
• help care managers focus on the most complex patients
• increase medicine and care adherence
• save time and resources
• boost morale by eliminating workflow killers
• work with a single vendor for multiple solutions that have one integration
As a Practice Administrator, you have an intimate understanding of the challenges your practice faces to deliver quality care with limited resources and competing priorities. Register today to find out how a holistic approach to patient engagement will transform your entire population of patients and help your practice succeed.