Patient engagement and population health management are more than buzz words, trends or line items on a meeting agenda – they are actually complementary approaches that work hand-in-hand to improve outcomes and lower costs.
As a leader in the patient engagement space, InteliChart innovated Healthy Outcomes, the platform for engagement to outcomes. Join our educational webinar on Thursday, January 17 at 2:00pm to learn how Healthy Outcomes integrates patient engagement and population health management.
In our webinar we’ll discuss why patient engagement is a process, not a product, and detail how Practice Administrators can use patient engagement to support population health management by:
- Complementing manual resources with automated intervention tools that engage and activate patients to manage their health, improving outcomes and driving down costs.
- Effectively defining risk with the right data aggregated from sources such as EHRs, clinical documents, patient generated data and social determinants of health
- Aligning population health management initiatives with value-based-care goals
Additional webinar tips include how to:
- Reduce no-shows
- Help care managers focus on the most complex patients
- Increase medicine and care adherence
- Save time and resources
- Boost morale by eliminating workflow killers
- Work with a single vendor for multiple solutions that have one integration
As a Practice Administrator, you have an intimate understanding of the challenges your practice faces to deliver quality care with limited resources and competing priorities. Register today to find out how a holistic approach to patient engagement will transform your entire population of patients and help your practice succeed.