SRSsoft Partners with InteliChart for Fully Integrated Patient-Engagement Platform
SRSsoft, the leader in data-focused healthcare IT solutions and services for specialists, announced today a strategic partnership with InteliChart, provider of an innovative patient-engagement solution for communicating appointments, clinical information, satisfaction surveys, and more. With this partnership, SRS delivers a comprehensive, best-of-breed integrated solution that engages the patient throughout the continuum-of-care process, from pre visit to post encounter:
- Pre Visit – Send reminders to reduce the probability of appointment “no shows,” thereby increasing revenue.
- Patient Intake – Leverage patients to complete forms before their appointment, freeing up staff time and reducing administration costs.
- Patient Encounter – Capture relevant discrete data and build customizable workflows and protocols that streamline data collection, and sharing, with fewer clicks.
- Post Encounter – Interact with patients to influence behavior through meaningful engagement, improving satisfaction and outcomes.
SRS’ integrated Patient Engagement Platform services include:
- Customizable Patient Forms – Practices easily create forms and capture the data they require. Automated (rules-based) delivery to patients increases completion rates and improves data quality.
- Appointment Reminders – Patients select how they want to receive their appointment reminders (e-mail and/or text), reducing missed appointments and increasing adoption.
- Patient Check-In Sequencing – Patients seamlessly complete check-in forms prior to arrival, reducing time in the waiting room, enhancing the patient experience and increasing the practice’s operational efficiency. Additionally, practices collect more accurate medical histories while leveraging patients to enter data.
- Secure Messaging – Tightly integrated with SRS EHR, the patient portal offers real-time bi-directional data exchange, strengthening the doctor-patient relationship.
Patient Satisfaction Surveys – Providers can automatically send satisfaction survey invitations to patients and effortlessly collect trending data on their feedback to enable a better response to issues of quality of care and daily staff performance.
“From day one, the single focus of SRS has been to provide healthcare IT solutions that satisfy the current and future needs of high-volume specialists and the synergy with their patients. Our partnership with InteliChart remains true to that focus,” said Scott Ciccarelli, CEO of SRS. “This solution supports our physicians’ compliance with government programs like Meaningful Use as it transitions to MACRA, by facilitating high performance rates on the increasingly valued patient engagement measures. This integrated solution also addresses two key challenges facing practices today. First, it creates a streamlined data driven patient-friendly intake process that significantly improves practice efficiencies. Second it introduces new modern tools to engage patients including texts, emails, and surveys that improve both patient satisfaction and ultimately increase practice revenues. Together with InteliChart, we overcome the top barriers to patient adoption by providing intuitive navigation and an exceptional user experience, integrated messaging that allows staff to be responsive, full patient control over the level and frequency of communications, and real-time clinical information.”
“We are excited to partner with SRS to provide our award-winning patient engagement services to physicians across the nation,” said InteliChart’s President Gary Hamilton. “The goal of healthcare is to heal patients, and to better accomplish this we need to empower patients to get more involved in their own health. In doing so, they become part of the data-collection team and contribute to their enhanced outcomes. We have invested the time and resources to create a best-of-breed product and we look forward to building on this success with SRS by bringing superior value to the healthcare providers they serve so well.”
SRS has transformed into a leading-edge data-based company and has built an ecosystem uniquely catered to specialists that cannot be found anywhere else in the market. As a leading innovator in HCIT solutions for high-performance practices, SRS is advancing healthcare by creating frictionless technologies that enhance quality and efficiency, while positioning practices for success in a value-based-payment world. With 20 years of experience, unmatched implementation success, extensive industry and regulatory expertise, and top-rated US-based customer service and support, it is no wonder that SRS has earned top KLAS and Black Book ratings from their clients. To see why SRS is the trusted partner of so many prominent specialty practices, and how they can prepare you for the future, visit http://srssoft.com/ehr/, read our blog at http://blog.srssoft.com/, e-mail email@example.com, or call 800.288.8369.
InteliChart is an award-winning connected health solution that facilitates patient engagement, the coordination of patient care, and patient outcomes. The InteliChart platform is deployed by physician practices, hospitals, and HIT vendors to provide a flexible technology infrastructure that enables the progression from secure patient communication to comprehensive patient management, as more organizations transition to outcomes-based care and are subject to MACRA and Bundled Payments. The InteliChart patient portal is ONC-Certified for both MU2 and MU3 (2017) covering both inpatient and ambulatory domains and has been designed to deliver extensive EHR integration via its robust application programming interface (API). Industry leading EHR vendors continue to select InteliChart as their patient engagement platform, collectively representing more than 25,000 client organizations and more than 400,000 healthcare providers nationwide.
For more information, visit www.intelichart.com, follow us on Twitter @InteliChart and read our blog to see how patient portals can be a win/win for hospitals, physician practices and patients.